…is now available here.
This month, in this 82 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- Minerals and Elements: Manganese. The next in the series, manganese, a metal that is used primarily in steel to give it strength.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia. Volume 3, Part 4 – Goldfieldite to Gordonite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- Slag minerals from La Marsiliana in Tuscany. Henk Smeets tells us about the minerals that can be found in this Italian slag locality.
- Minerals from the Toughnut Mine, Tombstone, Arizona. This month, Rolf tells us about collecting in an old Bisbee-area copper mine.
- Mineral Snippet – Blödite
- Desautels Micromount Symposium. A report on the Desautels Micromount Symposium held by the Baltimore Mineral Society in October.