Monthly Mineral Chronicles Volume 6 Issue 5 is now available here.
This month, in this 71 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- Cow Canyon, Antelope Springs, Pershing Co, Nevada. This month, Rolf tells up about the journey from being gifted some specimens through to being able to add photos on Mindat.
- Mineral Snippet – Imayoshiite
- Minerals and Elements: Argon and Potassium. The next in the series on elements and minerals. This month, we look at Argon and Potassium.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 2, Part 8 – Fersmite to Fluorapophyllite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- A Modern Find of Amethyst in New Jersey. Kevin tells us about the find of a lifetime in Paterson, New Jersey.
- Locality Snippet – Ilímaussaq, Greenland. This month, we look at a rare suite of minerals from a region with interesting geology.
See here for other issues.