Monthly Mineral Chronicles Volume 6 Issue 4 is now available here.
This month, in this 79 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- Locality Snippet – Fosterville Gold Mine, Victoria, Australia. This month, we visit the largest gold producing mining operation in Victoria.
- Ada Etta Mine in Lordsburg, New Mexico. This month, Rolf revisits some specimens collected back in the 1970s.
- Mineral Snippet – Ningyoite
- Minerals and Elements: Chlorine. The next in the series on elements and minerals. This month, we look at Chlorine, another stinky one!
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 2, Part 7 – Ferro-edenite to Ferro-tschermakite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- A New Find in the Flinders Ranges, South Australia
- Show News. We take a look at the Bendigo Show and Shepparton Gemkana, both in Victoria, the Canberra Rockswap in the Australian Capital Territory, and the Devonport Show in Tasmania.
See here for other issues.