Monthly Mineral Chronicles volume 4 issue 3 is now available.
This month, in this 90 page full-colour issue, we have the following articles:
- Shows and Stuff… Slowly moving to a “Covid Normal”. One Show at a time.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia – Volume 1, Part 1 – Acanthite to Allanite. The first installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- A Mineral Specimen Location Story – Rolf calls on his experience and questions the origin of an Arizonan mineral specimen.
- A visit to the Colebrook Hill Mine, Tasmania, Australia – A March 2021 field collecting trip report to this former Tasmanian copper mine known particularly for its axinite specimens.
- Mineral Snippet – Neptunite