…is now available here https://sorrellpublications.com/index.php/2022/02/13/monthly-mineral-chronicles-volume-5-issue-2/
This month, in this 81 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- Minerals and Elements: Helium. – The next in the series on elements and minerals.
- A Location Named China Camp near Wickenburg Arizona – Rolf tells us about a find of minerals left behind by some unknown prospector or other person, and his attempts at identifying where they originally came from.
- Mineral Snippet Gmelinite – James tells us everything we need to know about the zeolite, gmelinite.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 1, Part 12 – Cerussite to Cervelleite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- Riverland Gem and Mineral Show, Loxton, South Australia – Practically no shows for two years. This one was a welcome return, and conducted in a safe way. Hopefully more to come!