…is now available here https://sorrellpublications.com/index.php/2022/01/14/monthly-mineral-chronicles-volume-5-issue-1/
This month, in this 85 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- Minerals and Elements: Hydrogen – The first of a series on elements and minerals.
- Washington Camp – Duquesne, Santa Cruz Co., Arizona – Rolf tells us about the mines and minerals in the Washington Camp – Duquesne area of Arizona.
- Mineral Snippet – Pyrrhotite – James tells us everything we need to know about the mineral, pyrrhotite.
- Sagenite and Sagenitic Quartz – Herwig explains what the term sagenite is and when we should use it.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 1, Part 11 – Calderite to Ceruleite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- Don’t believe everything you read! It must be true. I read it on the internet!