This month, in this 121 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- The Graulai Quarry in the Volcanic Eifel in Germany. Henk describes recent finds from this prolific micromineral-producing locality in Germany.
- Mineral Snippet – Stichtite. James tells us everything we need to know about the purple mineral, stichtite.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia. Volume 1, Part 10 – Cacoxenite to Calcite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- The Names of Minerals. Noel discusses the usage of some commonly-used “mineral” names.
- Underground Experiences in Bisbee, Arizona. Rolf relates his exploration adventures in the famous Bisbee area.