Monthly Mineral Chronicles Volume 6 Issue 3 is now available here.
This month, in this 78 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- Club/Society Membership
- Mineral Snippet – Pentahydroborite
- Locality Snippet – Moeraki, Otago, New Zealand. This month, we travel to Moeraki on the east coast of the South Island of New Zealand. Home to the famous Moeraki Boulders, and some interesting zeolites.
- The Tungsten King Mine, Cochise County, Arizona. This month, Rolf tells us about a tungsten mine 100km east of Tucson.
- Mineral Snippet – Haüyne
- Minerals and Elements: Sulphur. The next in the series on elements and minerals. This month, we look at Sulphur, the really stinky one!
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 2, Part 6 – Fairfieldite to Ferroaluminoceladonite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- Mineral Snippet – Talmessite
See here for other issues.