Monthly Mineral Chronicles Volume 6 Issue 1 is now available here.
This month, in this 82 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- New and Redefined Minerals, November 2022, and Tucson!
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 2, Part 3 – Eastonite to Eriochalcite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- Mineral Snippet – Carpholite and Juangodoyite
- Locality Snippet – Ecuador. This month, we travel to Ecuador in South America, a country not generally well-represented in mineral collections.
- Small Cu-Ag Prospect in the Dragoon Mountains. This month, Rolf searches an area that has produced wulfenite but finds other species instead.
- Minerals and Elements: Silicon. The next in the series on elements and minerals. This month, we look at Silicon.
- Sticky Label Residue Removal – A method of addressing the challenge of removing that awful sticky residue that some labels leave behind.