…is now available here sorrellpublications.com/index.php/2022/03/15/monthly-mineral-chronicles-volume-5-issue-3
This month, in this 91 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- Sample Mineral Collection – Rolf tells us about the different types of collections he used to make.
- Minerals and Elements: Lithium – The next in the series on elements and minerals.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 1, Part 13 – Chabazite to Chalconatronite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- Mineral Snippet – Carletonite. James tells us everything we need to know about carletonite.
- Forgotten Mines at Worlds End, South Australia – Part 1. Zahn tells us the history of some mines near Burra, South Australia.
- A Change In Profession. Rolf tells us about a story that took on a life of its own.
- Mineral Snippet – Sulvanite. James tells us everything we need to know about sulvanite.