…is now available here https://sorrellpublications.com/index.php/2022/05/15/monthly-mineral-chronicles-volume-5-issue-5/
This month, in this 67 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- Minerals and Elements: Boron – The next in the series on elements and minerals. Boron occurs mainly in borates and borosilicates.
- Locality Snippet – Marie Mine, Carbon Co., Montana, USA
- Micros of the Arroyos of the Caballos – Mike tells us about collecting micros in Arroyos (dry streambeds) in New Mexico.
- Show Report – Tea Tree Gully, South Australia.
- Calderonite and Brackebuschite – Rolf tells us about these two rare vanadium-bearing minerals, and the challenges in identifying them.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 1, Part 15 – Chromite to Claudetite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.