Monthly Mineral Chronicles Volume 4 Issue 7 is now available.
This month, in this 104 page full-colour issue, there is lots of blue! And we have the following articles:
- Mineral Snippet – Goosecreekite
- Turquoise in Massive and Crystal Forms – Rolf tells us about turquoise specimens from around the world.
- On the History of Greenockite – Herwig details the history of the discovery of the cadmium sulphide greenockite.
- Occurrences of Vivianite in Tasmania, Australia – James focuses on three localities which have produced Tasmania’s best vivianite specimens to date, and arguably in some cases – the best in Australia.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia – Volume 1, Part 5 – Armstrongite to azurite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.