I have created another six mineral-themed face masks via Redbubble. These are of a variety of minerals from around the world.
So far, there are masks containing crocoite (some with other species) from the Adelaide Mine (2), Red Lead Mine, Magnet Mine, Dundas Extended Mine and Kapi Mine, and the new ones – calcite from Dal Negorsk, Russia, a gold nugget from Maryborough, Victoria, rhodochrosite from the Uchucchacua Mine, Peru, spessartine garnet from the Navegadora claim, Minas Gerais, Brazil, wavellite from Phosphate Hill, Mansfield, Victoria, and wulfenite and Mimetite from the Ojuela Mine, Mexico.
- Non-medical face masks help you express yourself even when you can’t show your face
- Two layers of soft 100% brushed polyester with sublimation print on the outside layer
- 7.25″ x 4.6″ / 18.5 x 11.5 cm with over-ear elastic straps for a snug fit over mouth and nose. Each ear strap is 8″ / 20cm (the largest size available on Redbubble)
- Wash after each use
- Do not use as medical personal protective equipment
- Adult use only and should not be placed on young children younger than 2 years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance
Right now, Redbubble are offering 20% off if you buy four or more.
They are available here.
Please read this warning and disclaimer statement from Redbubble too. These masks are no different to home-made ones.