…is now available here. https://sorrellpublications.com/index.php/2022/09/15/monthly-mineral-chronicles-volume-5-issue-9/
This month, in this 64 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- 2022 Ballarat Gem and Mineral Show
- Gold on Copper from the Carmen de Andacollo Mine, Chile. Rolf tells us about some interesting copper specimens from Chile.
- An Indian Mud Map. Noel gets really excited about the chance to dig some rubies!
- Minerals and Elements: Fluorine. The next in the series on elements and minerals. This month, we look at fluorine.
- Mineral Snippet – Pickeringite.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 1, Part 19 – Cronstedtite to Cyrilovite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- Locality Snippet – Davier Mine, South Dakota, USA. A mine operated for uranium in the late 1800s.